Communications and Digital Executive
Salary From:£28,000.00 - To:£30,000.00
The main function of the role is to support the Marketing and CRM Manager in coordinating and managing communications including articles, digital/social media, PR, brand and messaging and maintain the firm's websites.
My client is an award winning and innovative professional services firm with multiple offices in the South East. They offer a professional and supportive working environment and interesting and diverse workload with a genuine opportunity for personal development.
We are working with them to recruit a communications and digital executive to join their marketing team in Crawley. The main function of the role is to support the Marketing and CRM Manager in coordinating and managing communications including articles, digital/social media, PR, brand and messaging and maintain the firm's websites. Duties will include:
- Facilitating the production and distribution of articles and newsflashes
- Quality control (proof, edit, format) on outbound documents and communications
- Review update and maintain the firm's websites
- Manage the firm's social media accounts and develop processes for distribution of content
- Develop marketing literature in Microsoft and Adobe programmes as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- Experience of maintaining websites and content using a CMS
- Understanding of best practice in data management
You will be a "people person" with excellent communication skills and a natural flair for marketing copy writing. You will be editorial and able to deliver strong content.
An appreciation of and interest in the use of digital and social media for business is essential.
If you would like to work with a great team at a firm that is truly innovative and genuinely supportive in their approach to staff then we want to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV or call the office for further details.