IT Admin Assistant
Salary From:£0.00 - To:£0.00
Primary Location:Kings Hill
Our client is a specialist bank that is always looking for top candidates to temp with them in their Kings Hill office.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who is a proactive self-starter. The role will be supporting the Portfolio Office Coordinator in the following areas:
- maintaining up-to-date calendar of key project governance meetings, ensuring the key people and resources are available and creating the appropriate agendas.
- producing reporting packs for the executive level governance meetings
- recording minutes and actions from meetings, review with stakeholders and distribute to the groups. Follow up late actions with individual stakeholders.
- supporting and assisting with IT recruitment and staff management activities, including booking interviews, appraisals and writing up documentation and letters.
- managing their IT’s timesheet management tool; monitor and approve submissions, produce monthly statistics and amend and review categories in line with changing business activities.
- providing assistance to the rest of the IT department in a general administration capacity, booking meetings, training, travel arrangements etc.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.